The Wi-Fi Smart Plug allows users to monitor and control their home’s electronic devices from anywhere. Using the free mydlink app for iOS and Android smartphones or tablets, users can set power on/off schedules, turn devices on and off remotely and monitor energy usage at home or on-the-go.
The mydlink app can be used to create on/off schedules for home appliances and devices, a useful feature for increasing home security with automated lights. The Smart Plug also comes with a built-in thermal sensor that will automatically shut off connected devices if they overheat. In addition, the mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Plug features a simple one-button installation – users press the WPS button on their existing router and on the Smart Plug, and then download the mydlink Smart Plug mobile app to start setup.
● Power Scheduling – easily create on/off schedules for home appliances, lights and other electronic devices powered through the Wi-Fi Smart Plug.
● Local and Remote control – use the free and intuitive mydlink smart plug mobile app to instantly turn devices on or off from an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
● Energy Usage Statistics – monitor power consumption of connected devices.
● Overheating Protection – the built-in thermal sensor will automatically turn off overheating appliances.
● Wi-Fi Connectivity – requires no additional hub or device, works with any Wi-Fi network.
● Simple Setup – Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button offers quick and easy setup to connect to any router supporting the WPS standard.
Pricing and Availability:
The Wi-Fi Smart Plug (DSP-W215) is now available for $49.99 at the link below...
Read More [via Desire This]