"As smart as it is beautiful, the QODE Thin Type features smart sensing technology that automatically turns the keyboard on or off when open or closed as well as iOS-specific function keys that make typing and engaging with the iPad easier and faster," said Ana Hory, director of product management for Belkin’s QODE Keyboard line. "Not to be outdone in the looks category, the Thin Type's anodized aircraft-grade aluminum design pairs perfectly with the sleek aesthetic of the iPad Air."
At less than 4mm thick, the Thin Type is built with a solid, unibody construction that is lighter in weight than the iPad Air itself. It attaches easily with secure-hold magnets and features Belkin’s TruType technology for a comfortable, natural typing experience similar to that of a full-sized laptop. With well-spaced, responsive keys, typing on the Thin Type is faster and more accurate than typing on the tablet’s touchscreen alone. Thin Type offers up to 79 hours of active battery life and pairs seamlessly with a one-touch Bluetooth key.
QODE Thin Type Keyboard Case for iPad Air (F5L155) – $99.99
● Protective screen cover and Bluetooth® keyboard in one
● Well-spaced TruType keys offer responsive, accurate typing
● Function and iOS specific keys
● Secure-hold magnets snap seamlessly to iPad
● Two angles for both landscape and portrait viewing
● Rechargeable battery with 79 hours of active battery life
● Anodized aluminum body in Silver
● Less than 4mm thin
● Smart sensing technology automatically turns keyboard off when not in use
You can purchase the QODE Thin Type for iPad Air at the link below...