The tablet will let merchants instantly recognize their Groupon customers as they enter their business, seamlessly redeem Groupons and save time and money with a simple point of-sale system and credit card payment processing service. Gnome will soon integrate with popular accounting software programs such as QuickBooks and Xero and offer a suite of customer relationship management tools, including the ability to customize marketing campaigns based on purchase history, share customer feedback via social media and respond to customer inquiries or comments.
● Bluetooth Groupon Redemption - Automatically redeem Groupons using Bluetooth technology or search for customers by name, Groupon barcode or voucher number. Customers no longer have to present a printed voucher or even show their mobile device.
● All-in-one Cash Register - Everything local businesses need to operate more efficiently and deliver outstanding customer service—log cash transactions, accept credit and debit card payments, print or email receipts, calculate multiple tax rates, manage menu items, view transaction history and issue refunds.
● Customer Relationship Management - Customize marketing campaigns using customer purchase history and preferences. Gnome also lets merchants share customer feedback via Facebook and Twitter and enables one-click email response to solve customer service issues as they happen.
● Accounting Software Integration - Gnome integrates with popular accounting software programs Quickbooks and Xero, providing merchants with a convenient and hassle-free way to upload their sales data for bookkeeping and taxes.
● Simple, Customizable Point of Sale - Gnome comes with preloaded menus and inventory lists for the most popular types of local businesses, enabling merchants to start running their systems within minutes; merchants can also add, scroll and search thousands of menu items.
More details on the Gnome can be found at the link below...