Siris and Isa have joined with the God-King Raidriar in a desperate attempt to destroy the Worker of Secrets and his army of Deathless titans. Uncover new mysteries to wield the power of the Infinity Blade in this timeless adventure of champions and villains.
RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Attack, dodge, block, and cast devastating spells - all with the simple swipe of a finger.
Easy to use, tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate and explore while searching for collectable items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical rewards.
DYNAMIC 3D WORLD
Explore larger, beautiful and immersive environments that dynamically change as you choose multiple gameplay paths, new quests, side missions, and ClashMob engagements with the new in-game World Map interface.
TWO PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
Battle all-new enemies as both the legendary hero Siris, and the stealthy female warrior-thief, Isa, each with three unique combat styles and hundreds of fantastic weapons and items.
Discover and unlock allies to join your cause at your all-new base of operations. Here, you’ll encounter the Gemcutter, Potionmaster, Blacksmith, and Merchant, who will help you unlock incredible new strength and skills.
GLOBAL CLASHMOB CHALLENGES
Three new modes! Team up with players from around the globe for unique "massively social,” group-based challenges to defeat new enemies, unlock rare treasures and earn exclusive items.
All-new Goals feature takes achievements to the next level, allowing players to earn valuable Chips that they can spend on keys, treasure maps, prize wheels, and other rare in-game items.
NEW iOS FEATURES POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
Epic Games’ Unreal Engine technology powers the definitive visual experience in mobile gaming, complete with cloud saves and HDMI output.
- The most detailed story scenes ever shown on a mobile device, featuring the voice talents of fan-favorites John Noble and Troy Baker.
- Animated “Infinity Blade: Origins” short film by acclaimed director Ben Hibon.
- The in-game debut of “Monster,” an original new song from internationally acclaimed rock band Imagine Dragons.
What's New In This Version:
INFINITY BLADE III: Blade Masters
- Meet the Collector, an ancient Deathless Blade Master who seeks to acquire the finest weapons ever crafted.
- Gripping his Solar Trans blade tight, RYTH RETURNS in his eternal quest to find worthy opponents to face him in the ultimate duel!
- New TRAINER feature! Enhance your skills and refine your technique battling with the Hideout's new Training Bot.
- Introduction of Beginners Tournaments to allow newer players to compete against other new players with similar skill levels.
- New CUSTOMIZE feature! Added to the Character Menu is the all-new Customize screen, allowing you to change the COLOR of Siris and Isa's armor, select a unique STYLE animation, view characters of your MYMOB friends, and even take a SELFIE!
- New GOAL CHASE feature! Compare your MyMob friends goal progress with chase tracking!
- Unlock ability to Master Items up to LVL 50!
- 4 new Treasure Maps!
- 6 new Enemies to battle!
- Over 25 new items for Isa and Siris, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, and armors to collect, master, and sell.
- New Holiday Helms for Isa and Siris.
- New Goals and Achievements.
- Now translated into 2 additional languages: Latin American Spanish, Indonesian, and Thai.
- A number of additional balancing tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay enhancements.
- Players can now link directly to Customer Care via Options Menu
You can purchase Infinity Blade III from the App Store for a limited time price of $2.99.