How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

soly dolyinh - August 28, 2016 at 2:54pm
sorry i am still locked it all worked fine except the part where i check it do i have to restart no service iphone 4 04.12.09
Dragec - March 28, 2016 at 3:56am
I finally made it on an iPhone 3G, 4.2.1, 5.15.04!!! Thanx for the tutorials, although they contain only bits of information, and if you get stuck anywhere you'll have to google further. To succeed, I used redsn0w v. 0.9.14b2, not the latest one (the latest one will give you faulty baseband after downgrade with no wi-fi, bluetooth or IMEI, and you will have to start all over again). After upgrading the baseband to 6.15.00, I got stuck on apple logo (bricked phone). To bypass this, you need to download, and Select IPSW iOS 4.1 (not 4.2.1), and use "Just boot" option. After the phone boots, it will be buggy (the screen), but it will become alive again. Check if the baseband is 6.15.00. If yes, proceed to Jailbreak in redsn0w (this time using 4.2.1 IPSW), and tick the boxes Install Cydia, and Downgrade baseband. After it is done, you will have an iPhone with baseband 5.13.04, which you can unlock with ultrasn0w, but (most probably) with "No service" bug. To resolve this, follow the tutorial concerning this matter, and voila! iPhone unlocked. This procedure felt like walking through thick bushes...
H1uam - October 27, 2014 at 5:18pm
Great instructions, best I had found as others I tried took me hours and did not work. Many thanks
jaykay - October 20, 2014 at 1:55am
how to unlock you iPhone just go on your iCloud account on a computer go to finder click devices click the device logged in to your iCloud click listed then put new pass code then got to your iPhone put in new pass code. your phone will ask for iCloud or apple id then put the pass code in that then the iPhone will be unlocked
ribas - July 9, 2014 at 9:05pm
nao funcionou, fiz como foi ensinado. did not work, as I was taught.
bob - June 9, 2014 at 2:42pm
Nope, still "searching". :(
iuhoosiers - June 11, 2014 at 12:51am
I get the same message... "Searching..."
Huy - June 6, 2014 at 12:54pm
Cam on ban rat nhieu
rosh72 - April 27, 2014 at 2:42pm
how to unlock iphone 4 32 gb ios 5.1.1 baseband 4.12.01 japansoft carrier
dundas - April 18, 2014 at 11:59pm
I can't seem to figure out how to unlock my phone. I have 3gs with 6.1.6 modern firmware 5.16.08 I have jailbreak with redsn0w Installed Ultrasn0w I am stuck on "No service" Ive tried so many things I cant figure it out.
Riz - May 28, 2014 at 5:06pm
I am also having the same problem, were you able to fix it ? if yes, how ?
guhgyg gygfjgfbh - January 25, 2015 at 9:40pm
hola.
itaym1 - March 9, 2014 at 6:17pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ Great site for permanent factory unlocks - sim free your mobile phone. It is the cheapest one i found, give it a try..