Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronization of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
What's New In This Version:
• [Feature] Connecting to Windows Azure Blob Storage (Azure) (#6521)
• [Feature] New SSH/SFTP protocol implementation
• [Feature] TLS mutual (two-way) authentication with client certificate (WebDAV) (#5883)
• [Feature] Public key authentification using OpenSSH agent (SFTP) (Mac) (#75)
• [Feature] Public key authentification using Pageant (SFTP) (Windows) (#75)
• [Feature] GZIP Compression (SFTP) (#123)
• [Feature] ECDSA public key authentication (SFTP) (#7938)
• [Bugfix] Broken pipe with uploads (S3) (#7964, #7621)
• [Bugfix] 404 error response when downloading folders (S3, OpenStack Swift) (#7971, #8064)
• [Bugfix] Repeated prompt for private key password (SFTP) (#8009)
You can purchase Cyberduck from the App Store for $23.99.