Here are are some of the added features:
● "Pull to Refresh": Allows you to refresh the network list by pulling it down, like in the mail app.
● "Open networks only" switch: A new switch on top or on the bottom of the WiFi network list, which allows you to filter all encrypted networks. Useful when you are searching for an open WiFi network
● "Known Network List": Gives you a list of all networks you've ever been connected too, including their passwords, which you can access from the WiFi Settings.
● "Remove RSSI Limit": Removes the signal strength limit set by Apple. This allows you to see networks which farther away and connect to them if the signal is not too weak.
● "Show network encryption": Shows the encryption (WPA2, WPA, WEP, None) of each network.
● "Show network MAC Address": Shows the MAC Address of the network's base station
● "Show exact signal strength": Shows the exact signal strength in dBm for each network
In addition, a "Smart Passcode Lock" feature allows the disabling of your passcode when connected to specified networks. BetterWiFi7 decides whether you are connected to a "trusted" network by comparing the networks MAC-Address (which is unique per Network) and not by checking its name/SSID, which is not unique ("dlink" for example).
BetterWiFi7 is compatible with every Device running iOS 7.x and can be purchased from the Cydia Store for $1.50. Those who have previously purchased BetterWiFi will receive a discount of $0.50 when purchasing BetterWiFi7.