Now your Excel spreadsheets look great on the iPad. When you edit or create spreadsheets, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Excel for iPad has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to edit and create Excel spreadsheets. Qualifying plans include:
•Office 365 Personal
•Office 365 Home
•Office 365 Small Business Premium
•Office 365 Midsize Business
•Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government)
•Office 365 Education A3 and A4
•Office 365 ProPlus
•Office 365 University
•Office 365 trial subscriptions
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home within the Excel for iPad app.
What's New In This Version:
• Send PDFs: You asked, we listened. Now you can send Excel files as PDFs.
• Flick to Select: Flick a cell’s selection handle in any direction to quickly and easily select all the data in a row or column.
• External Keyboard Support: Using an external keyboard is even easier. Use the same keys to input data and move around a worksheet as you would on your PC or Mac.
• PivotTables: Interact with PivotTables that have source data in the same workbook.
• Print Options: More paper sizes and scaling options give you more control over the layout when printing your workbooks.
• Picture Tools: Crop to focus on just the right part of the photo, or reset to undo your changes.
• Fonts: Third-party fonts are now available in the Fonts menu.
You can download Microsoft Excel for iPad from the App Store for free.