Now your PowerPoint presentations look great on the iPad. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint for iPad has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to edit and create PowerPoint presentations. Qualifying plans include:
•Office 365 Personal
•Office 365 Home
•Office 365 Small Business Premium
•Office 365 Midsize Business
•Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government)
•Office 365 Education A3 and A4
•Office 365 ProPlus
•Office 365 University
•Office 365 trial subscriptions
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home within the PowerPoint for iPad app.
What's New In This Version:
• Presenter View: View and edit speaker notes, see your next slide, or jump to other slides while presenting.
• Play Media: Play videos, sound effects, and background music while presenting.
• Insert Video: Insert videos from your Camera Roll.
• Picture Tools: Crop to focus on just the right part of the photo, or reset to undo your changes.
• Presenter Tools: Now you can erase highlights and drawings on your presentation.
• Send PDFs: Send PowerPoint files as PDFs.
• Hyperlinks: Add links to your presentation or edit existing ones.
• Fonts: Third-party fonts are now available in the Fonts menu.
You can download Microsoft PowerPoint for iPad from the App Store for free.