How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Windows)

avi - August 14, 2010 at 8:13am
Hi, I have an iphone 3gs , with 3.1 version & 05.11.07 firmware. Already JB+UL using Cydia/blackra1n . So my question is I want to update to 3.1.3 , will this tutorial work for me , as nowhere mentioned 3Gs here ?
Tjlinnj - July 6, 2010 at 9:23am
I just got an iphone, and i updated it on itunes, now it says that its version 4,, i thni the firmware is 4,, so when I tried to restore this one here, it didnt work, its say it not compatible.. what should I do , please help :(
jose - March 22, 2010 at 12:56am
WHen i download the curent restore it does come in a cube like the picture but zip books and everytime I try to extract it to my desktop or to my pwnage folder I cant get it to open or what ever I need to do please hellppp!!!!
Simon - March 28, 2010 at 5:54pm
After pressing save as, Change the file type (lowest box in window) to all files from.zip. It will then save as you need it. N.B. Ensure the file name ends .ipsw If not manually type it in before saving.
Sakib - January 21, 2010 at 6:35am
Hi All, I managed to jailbreak my iphone 3g on 3.0 However, when I try opening cydia, it says \"loading data\" and then automatically crashes\" I have jailbreaked many times but no luck. I used the files in the post above but still not working. I have also tried setting the iphone as a new phone in itunes but not working. any ideas???
AA - February 27, 2010 at 10:09pm
Turn on your wifi, connect to a wifi , than try cydia..
coreal - January 19, 2010 at 6:56pm
no errors no probs but there is no cydia on my iphone why?
Alina - March 15, 2012 at 8:56am
Thus not really about the same theme when your imubst, however i identified this kind of right now we merely find it difficult to fight spreading. Mrs. Agathe's dishwasher leave doing the job hence your woman called a repairman. Because she'd to visit function morning, the girl advised your ex, “I'll get away from one of the keys under the mat. Correct this dishwasher, get away from the bill for the counter-top, along with Let me send you the look at. Ohio, and also your waydon't be concerned about my own Doberman. He will not likely take the time you actually. Nonetheless, anything you accomplish, don't under Almost any circumstances speak with this parrot!” In the event the repairman attained Mrs. Agathe's residence the very next day, they uncovered the most important as well as meanest hunting Doberman he had ever seen. And she had stated, your canine just lay there to the new carpet, seeing your repairman attempt his or her organization. Nonetheless, the full time frame the actual parrot had your pet nuts regarding his incessant cursing, ranting as well as name-calling. As a final point this serviceman couldn't contain themself any further and also yelled, “Shut way up, anyone foolish unsightly hen!” This agreement the particular bird answered, “Get him, Increase!”
Liliana - March 18, 2012 at 6:47am
OMG! I finally got to see the video. It kewrod perfectly on my home computer. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! And the music was SO PERFECT only you could make me happy, only you could make me smile. I was so sad when I lost Dillon, then Phillip's face entered my life and I smiled when I saw it. And when I got him from Dobie Rescue I could once again be happy. That is an amazing video, an amazing portrait, a perfect song to celebrate it all. YOU are an AMAZING artist/person. I am so blessed to have met you and have you in my life!
shawn gavin - January 19, 2010 at 6:45am
If my phone is already 3.0 frimware do i still need to use it ?
Luana - March 15, 2012 at 9:14am
Le responsabilite9 est donc que omandabment de citoyens (et au nombre de eux les policiers) e9loigner en bloc ce accouchement qui peut seulement consentir non pourtant de brfbler des technique furieux et racistes vilain la re9publique, mais ainsi et plus entie8rement de prendre dans quelle obstacle nous ont re9sulter les patient se9curitaires qui se renforcent sans repos par la suite le exorde des date 1990, et plus du moins dans la suite les se9dition de 2005. Pre9parer donc positivement que nos anagnoste aller idoine d’entendre un bible un minimal ensemble et de re9colter la part des choses. Dans un aeene9 temps, nous nous centraliser sur la repentir net et net de ce publication au de9libe9ration sur l'organisation de la politique nationale en france. Dans un secondaire temps, nous consulter obligatoire de ses exe9ge8se partage9 qui nous croire plus fragiles.
Torrentmastah - January 13, 2010 at 7:31am
Hi When you choose \"iPhone1,2_3.0.1_7A400_Restore.ipsw\" in redsn0w and you get the error message \"Unable to recognize specified IPSW\" choose \"iPhone1,2_3.0_7A341_Restore.ipsw\" instead and it should work. If redsn0w 0.8 crashes in Vista when you try to jailbreak then right click on redsnow 0.8.exe and go to properties and in there go to compatibility there set it to \"windows xp service pack 2\" and then go down and check the \"run as administrator\" Run the process again and it should work. It worked it for me Hope this to some help.
Greg - January 9, 2010 at 8:32am
i suggest not updating the carrier settings after the jailbreak. I launched itunes and it prompted me to update the carrier settings i did it and I couldn\'t connect to the network overseas anymore so i have to restore the software with itunes and the backup which took another hour or more.
Jacob - January 2, 2010 at 2:36pm
Worked Great ! Thanks
anjoi - December 13, 2009 at 7:42am
Thank you very much for this very helpful thread, now my iphone 3g is updated to OS3.0, jailbroken and unlocked. Even the comments and reply to the comments were very useful. Thanx to iclarified and to all those who shared helpful insights in the comment section.
Shubham - March 15, 2012 at 9:51am
bombinos memorandum capled an observative post today on iPhone 818b 8289WordPress 81 9086 8292 8c 8188 828b 8397 83 82 82 83 sup
SUNHANG - March 18, 2012 at 4:48am
bombinos memorandum apcled an observative post today on iPhone 818b 8289WordPress 81 9086 8292 8c 8188 828b 8397 83 82 82 83 sup