How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Windows)

How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Windows)

fmax - March 1, 2014 at 12:55am
Bonjour j'ai acheter un iphone sur le bon coin, mais comme je ne suis pas le premier propriétaire, je ne peux pas débloqué Du coup j'ai débloqué Officiellement mon iphone 4s bloqué SFR en 24H00 Pour 20 euros chez http://www.unlock-allphone.com
itaymis - March 19, 2013 at 9:24pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99$ for phone unlocks!!
colindres - February 17, 2012 at 3:09am
gracias man sos mera pi ja te lo agradesco
jairo - November 29, 2012 at 3:09am
aaronhowto - February 5, 2012 at 6:42pm
This might be an easier method http://howtounlockandjailbreakiphoneforfree.blogspot.com/
LuckyStrike 339 - February 14, 2011 at 2:20pm
[French] Hi ! I finished to install it on my iPhone 2g and all is well-working but only Cydia can\'t work ... how can i do ? thanks a lot !!!
julian - January 10, 2011 at 3:02am
everything was alright until i tried to enter cydia and almost everything was erased. i have to jailbreak again? what do i have to do? thanks
motor98 - July 7, 2010 at 9:16pm
The redsn0w 0.9.4 doesn\'t recognize 3.1.3. So what I did is: - in iTunes, put 3.1.3 to the phone - use redsn0w 0.9.3, browser-> load in iphone OS 3.1.2, then follow the rest ... everything works.
proaskick - June 7, 2010 at 11:27am
my phone was blocked and it say that my sim is not supported by phone what should i do?
James - May 16, 2010 at 3:11am
thank you very much iclarified my iphone 2g wwas in the gutter but thanks to you it fully works now thank you for a job well done
que - May 11, 2010 at 8:37am
I love it at first I was alil misled but I got on track..now I\'m trying make my sim work now...lol...thanks iclarified..