The TestFlight app allows you to install and beta test apps on your iOS device. After a developer invites you to beta test their app, you can install new versions as they become available. TestFlight also allows you to provide valuable feedback to developers on the features you are testing in the prerelease apps you’ve been invited to.
To start testing:
• All an app developer needs is your email address to send you an invitation
• Accept the invitation and install the prerelease build of the app
• The TestFlight app will notify you when new prerelease builds are available
• To update to the latest build and keep testing, simply tap Update
Developers can invite TestFlight Beta Testers on the iTunes Connect website:
• Create a versions of your app and upload new builds
• Choose which prerelease version of your app you wish to release to testers
• Invite new testers by simply providing their email address
You can download TestFlight from the App Store for free.