The free Mint app pulls in all your personal finance accounts and investments into one place, so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and save more money.
See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
* Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money.
* Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
* Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
Manage your budget.
* The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, spending, income, and net worth over time.
* View your finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
* Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
* Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on how you should budget and distribute your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts.
* Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more.
What's New In This Version:
● Use TouchID as your passcode
● Various improvements for iOS8
You can download Mint Personal Finance from the App Store for free.