Harness the immense potential of your thoughts and discoveries with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, or that list of errands that’s too important to forget. Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
Recent updates include:
• Updated navigation makes it easier to view and find your notes
• Improved note formatting and consistency across your devices
• Edit existing tables
• Ink annotations and rich text formatting now viewable
• Sync your notes stored in OneDrive for Business and SharePoint with your iPhone
• Most recently used notebook lists sync across devices
What's New In This Version:
• Insert Files - You asked, we listened. Now you can insert files into your notes, open them with a double-tap, and easily share them using AirDrop.
• Protected Sections - Now you can lock or unlock password-protected sections created in OneNote for Windows.
• PDF Printouts - Add a PDF printout to any notebook page, then add your own notes.
• Organize Notebooks - Now you can move and reorder sections, and move pages anywhere you want in OneNote.
• Formatted Text - Copy and paste formatted text between application - whether it's an article from Safari or a document in Word, any content you paste into OneNote will look great!
• Creating Notebooks - Now you can create notebooks and save them to OneDrive for Business. Have multiple accounts? No problem! It's easy to select exactly where you want to store your new notebook.
You can download Microsoft OneNote for iPhone from the App Store for free.