The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
• “Remind me to call mom at 5 pm.”
Get Google Now cards and notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
What's New In This Version:
This update includes new Google Now cards for personalized TV recommendations and traffic information. Chromecast users can now ask Google “what’s on Chromecast?” to open the Chromecast app and start casting. We’ve also made improvements to speed up your browsing experience.
Sign in to the Google app and enable Now cards to take full advantage of these new features.
You can download Google from the App Store for free.