500px is an online platform for photographers to share their work and be inspired by their peers. Every month, millions of people visit 500px to find the world’s most inspiring photography and learn techniques to develop their own skill and appreciation of the art.
• Stay up to date on your friends' activity using our innovative Flow timeline.
Every time a photo is liked, favorited, or commented on by someone you follow, it'll show up in Flow. Check back often to see what your friends are up to!
• Explore the Popular, Editors’ Choice, Upcoming and Fresh feeds, as well as other feeds of amazing photography with the swipe of a finger.
When photos are uploaded to 500px, they start out in Fresh. As a photo receives more attention, our magical Pulse algorithm might bubble it up to Upcoming, and if you’re lucky, our coveted Popular gallery!
Photos in Editors' Choice are hand-selected by our staff, providing a fresh perspective on the fantastic photos in the community.
• Tap on any photograph to see it in full-screen mode for an immersive viewing experience. Tap again to display details, comments or other activity on each photograph.
• Interact with the community by commenting on photos, liking them, or adding them to your favorites for later viewing.
• Learn more about your fellow 500px users by visiting their Profiles. You can see their photos and other 500px activity, as well as their contact info and even which photography gear they use.
• Sets! Sets are a way to group and present photos together. See all the public sets that a user has created, in a beautiful mosaic-like layout. Sets can be found in a user’s profile.
• Get notified when community members interact with you and your photos; and if one of your photos makes it to Upcoming, Popular, or Editors’ Choice, you’ll be the first to know!
• Enjoy amazing photography surrounded by a beautiful interface made for iOS 7 with blur effects, transitions, and other details. We always put the photos first.
What's New In This Version:
500px for iOS is now compatible with iOS 8, fixing bugs and introducing a brand new way to upload photos!
Using iOS 8's new Share Extensions feature, we have now included the ability to upload your photos directly from any app that supports the native share sheet.
Edit your photos in your favorite app, then upload it directly to 500px from there!
You can download 500px - Discover photos from the world's best photography community from the App Store for free.