GoodReader is the super-robust PDF reader app. Mashable describes it as “a Swiss Army knife of awesome!” Reviews worldwide hail it as “essential,” “the best,” “magnificent” and “the killer app”. With GoodReader on your iPad or iPhone, you can read virtually anything, anywhere: books, movies, maps, pictures. Use it once and you’ll be hooked. Soon you'll be wondering how you ever managed to go mobile without GoodReader.
- the best PDF reading engine
- PDF Annotations - text boxes, popup comments ("sticky notes"), text highlights and markups, freehand drawings, lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, etc.
- access to various types of servers to store your data - Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, box.com, WebDAV, SMB, AFP, FTP, SFTP
- Auto Sync with remote servers
What's New In This Version:
- optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Support for new features introduced in iOS 8:
- Import from and Export to iCloud Drive, a feature allowing access to iCloud Drive, including 3rd-party iCloud Containers
- Handoff - begin reading on one device and continue on another, exactly where you left off
You can purchase GoodReader from the App Store for a limited time price of $2.99.