Experience The Times’s award-winning journalism, elegantly designed with enhanced imagery and multimedia and streamlined navigation. The NYTimes app also includes our International Edition with global news and cultural content from our 50 bureaus around the world.
• Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photographs
• Breaking news notifications - enable alerts about major developing stories, including custom notifications for Business, Politics, Sports and New York City
• In Case You Missed It - a collection of our most popular articles, tailored to your personal reading history
• Read the latest news with automatic background refresh
• Save articles to revisit later on any device
• Customize your sections list and add your favorite blogs for easy access
• Share articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS and AirDrop
• NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps for $14.99 per month
• All Digital Access (including the NYTimes apps for iPhone and iPad + NYTimes.com) for $34.99 per month
• Times Premier (including All Digital Access) for $44.99 per month. Times Premier members also receive Times Insider blog access on the iOS apps, as well as web access to the Times Insider blog, Times Talks, TBooks, special Times crosswords and more.
All subscriptions also include:
- Unlimited access to NYTimes.com from any device
- Unlimited access to Today’s Paper web app from desktop and tablet
- Unlimited access to NYT Now — available now for download on the iPhone; $8/month value
- Times Machine Archive — Browse full issues, including articles, photos and ads from the past; 100 articles per month
- What We’re Reading — Weekly guide to recommended reading on the web
All Digital Access members may also share their subscription with a family member. Times Premier members may share their subscription with two family members.
What's New In This Version:
Saving articles just got a lot better.
• Now you can save with one tap. We’ve moved the Save button to the top of the article.
• Too busy for breaking news right now? Pull down or swipe a news alert to Save for Later.
• Saved articles are available on all of your devices, as long as you’re logged in with a free NYTimes account.
And one more thing… Handoff support. Start reading an article on your iPhone and pick it up on your Mac, or vice versa.
You can download NYTimes from the App Store for free.