Amazon Echo is designed around your voice. It's always on—just ask for information, music, news, weather, and more. Echo begins working as soon as it hears you say the wake word, "Alexa." It's also an expertly-tuned speaker that can fill any room with immersive sound.
● Far-field voice recognition: Tucked under Echo's light ring is an array of seven microphones. These sensors use beam-forming technology to hear you from any direction. With enhanced noise cancellation, Echo can hear you ask a question even while it's playing music.
● Always getting smarter: Echo's brain is in the cloud, running on Amazon Web Services so it continually learns and adds more functionality over time. The more you use Echo, the more it adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
● Advanced audio design: Echo has been fine-tuned to deliver crisp vocals with dynamic bass response. Its dual downward-firing speakers produce 360° omni-directional audio to fill the room with immersive sound. Echo provides hands-free voice control for Amazon Music, Prime Music, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Plus, Echo is Bluetooth-enabled so you can stream your favorite music services like Spotify, iTunes, and Pandora from your phone or tablet.
● Amazon Echo App: Echo doesn't stop working when you're away from home. With the free companion app on Fire OS and Android, plus desktop and iOS browsers, you can easily manage your alarms, music, shopping lists, and more.
Echo is always ready, connected, and fast. Just say the wake word, "Alexa," for:
● News, weather, and information: Hear up-to-the-minute weather and news from a variety of sources, including local radio stations, NPR, and ESPN from TuneIn.
● Music: Listen to your Amazon Music Library, Prime Music, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
● Alarms, timers, and lists: Stay on time and organized with voice-controlled alarms, timers, shopping and to-do lists.
● Questions and answers: Get information from Wikipedia, definitions, answers to common questions, and more.
● More coming soon: Echo automatically updates through the cloud with new services and features.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY:
Amazon Echo will cost $199 but Prime members can get it for a limited time price of $100. You can request an invitation to be one of the first to purchase the item at the link below.