The network features a 60-minute format delivering live, updated news content from 9:00 AM - midnight ET every weekday at launch, and it takes advantage of the interactivity of digital platforms through a unique video player and on-screen interface. It gives viewers the full flexibility within each hour to control what they watch and when they watch it via DVR-like functionality that allows them to watch previous segments and jump back into live programming seamlessly and across devices.
● Live, anchored coverage from 9:00 AM - midnight ET every weekday;
● Simulcasts of CBS News special reports for breaking news;
● Additional content from a range of CBS sources including CBS News, CBS affiliate stations, CNET, CBSSports.com, Entertainment Tonight and more;
● Accessibility across key connected TV devices including Amazon Fire TV, Roku players, Roku TV and others, as well as additional core CBS News digital platforms including CBSNews.com, its mobile website and the newly launched CBS News app for Windows 8/8.1 and Windows Phone 8/8.1 available through the Windows Store and Windows Phone Store. CBSN will also be available on the CBS News apps for Android and other leading platforms before the end of the year.
● Personal choice and control through DVR-like functionality that enable viewers to watch the segments they’re interested in or tune into the live programming seamlessly;
● The ability to share content from the experience via social media accounts with compatible devices;
● The opportunity for advertisers to reach engaged news consumers with custom ad integrations.
Take a look at some screenshots below...