Earlier today, YouTube announced the launch of YouTube Music Key, a new subscription service that lets you watch and listen to music without ads, in the background or offline. Additionally, the company is making it easier to find new music on the site.
* Discover videos and channels with recommendations just for you
* Cast videos from your phone to Chromecast, other connected TV devices, and game consoles
* Use playlists to save, organize, and share your favorite tracks
Enjoy Endless Music
* Find songs you love on your new personalized music homepage
* Launch a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Explore the world’s music in YouTube’s massive music catalog
What's New In This Version:
Music on YouTube is better than ever. Find your favorite videos and get recommendations on a new music homepage, listen to an endless YouTube Mix based on your favorite song or artist, and play albums right from search.
You can download YouTube from the App Store for free.