The OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 update is recommended for all Yosemite users. It improves the stability and compatibility of your Mac.
● Improves Wi-Fi reliability
● Improves reliability when connecting to a Microsoft Exchange server
● Resolves an issue that may prevent Mail from sending messages through certain email service providers
● Addresses an issue prevents connecting to remote computers using Back to My Mac
● Resolves an issue where sharing services, Notification Center widgets and Actions may not be available
● Addresses an issue that could cause Notiication Center settings to not be retained after a restart
● Addresses an issue that might prevent the Mac App Store from displaying certain updates
● Addresses an issue that could prevent some Mac mini computers from waking from sleep
● Resolves an issue that might prevent Time Machine from displaying older backups
● Addresses an issue that might prevent entering text in Japanese
For enterprise customers, this update:
Allows you to append search domains for partially qualified domain names when performing DNS lookups (consult the discoveryd man page for more information)
Addresses an issue where the Mac App Store might offer an update to Apple Remote Desktop when the latest version is already installed
For more detailed information about this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT6572
OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 is available for download via the Mac App Store Update tool.