Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV around you. Tap the Shazam button to instantly identify, explore, buy and share. Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding music and TV even when you leave the app. Check out trending sounds from all around the world, and get new content daily from your favourite Shazamed artists.
• Preview and buy tracks on iTunes
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest
• Listen to your Shazams in Rdio, Beats Music, Spotify, Deezer or Google Play All Access (where available)
• Connect to Rdio to play full tracks in Shazam and add your Shazams to Rdio playlists
• Start an iTunes Radio station based on tracks you've Shazamed (where available)
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Turn on Auto Shazam, and the app will continuously identify music and TV, while respecting your battery life and privacy
• Go to shazam.com to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Pulse has real-time top charts showing you what’s being Shazamed right now
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
What's New In This Version:
Shazam now makes the most of the big, beautiful screens of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, so you can get the full glory of those extra pixels. We get it, size matters.
You can download Shazam from the App Store for free.