The free Mint app pulls in all your personal finance accounts and investments into one place, so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and save more money. You can also check your credit score for free.
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• View your finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on how you should budget and distribute your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts.
What's New In This Version:
* Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your finances. When you open the app on your mobile phone, Updates shows contextually sensitive cards that highlight important changes such as:
• Recent transactions
• Fee alerts
• Fast approaching budgets
• High spending alerts
• Recently used accounts
You can download Mint Personal Finance from the App Store for free.