Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app.
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode
What's New In This Version:
* Support for viewing and editing text in tables
* Revamped accessibility support to use system standard text editing controls.
* Enhanced support for reading and editing when using Braille displays.
* Enhanced VoiceOver support when using Bluetooth keyboards.
* Enhanced support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
You can download Google Docs from the App Store for free.