The new eBay for iPad app takes the curated browse and discovery experience introduced last year with Collections even further, by placing an emphasis on photos and content to enable sellers to tell stories around their inventory.
• Browse through eBay-curated channels including, Today, Deals and Following, as well as Motors, Fashion, Electronics, and Collectibles.
• View item refresh – placing photos of products front and center
• Seller profile pages redesigned to place sellers’ products at the forefront
• Redesigned notifications with a new notification bell on the home screen
• New Search landing interface
• Google and Yahoo Ad integration
• An enhanced selling experience
eBay for iPad Exclusive Deals
• Jambox Mini JAMBOX Bluetooth Speaker - $64.99
• 360 Rotating Smart iPad cover case - $5.75 to $6.95
• Monster DNA on-Ear Noise Isolation headphones - $69.00
• Micro bluetooth speaker - $12.99
• Beats By Dre Studio High Definition Noise Cancelling Headphones - $249.00
• Apple Airport Extreme Router - $138.99
• Apple Lightning cable - $7.99
• GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Bluetooth Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter - $39.99
• Seagate Backup Plus 5TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
“Our aspiration is to make eBay the most inspiring place to shop,” said RJ Pittman, chief product officer at eBay. “This new experience is aimed at giving sellers the best platform to showcase their products and make it effortless for buyers to discover and engage with their inventory.”
The new eBay for iPad should go live in the App Store shortly. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.
Read More [via Josh]