Checkmark is back with an all-new design for iOS 8 and great new features, including Lists, Location Groups, One-tap Rescheduling, a Today widget, and much more!
LISTS FOR WORK OR PLEASURE
Powerful enough to manage projects, but perfect for everyday things, too.
• Super quick-entry: just type and hit “return” to continuously add tasks
• Use Headers to organize your list by category – great for managing projects or for complex shopping and packing lists
• Drag-and-drop to prioritize and reorder your list
Create location-based reminders in only 3 taps!
• Add your favourite locations from a map, your contact list, or your current location
• Group multiple locations together – like 3 different grocery stores, and your reminder will go off if you arrive at any of the locations
• Add a timer to location-based reminders, so the alert goes off when you're ready – like 15 minutes after you arrive home
• Setup date-specific location-based reminders – like: “Remind me to take out the trash when I get home from work on Thursday”
• View a list of all your tasks, sorted by distance
• Customize your location screen any way you like!
Faster and easier than using a calendar!
• Create date and time-based reminders in seconds
• A handy new Today widget lets you see any reminders due today, right from your Lock Screen
• One-tap rescheduling makes it easy to move that reminder ahead by a few minutes, hours, or days
• Setup recurring reminders for things you need to do daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or custom!
• Easily identify overdue tasks in the new Overdue section
• See what’s coming up today, tomorrow, and in the next 7 days with a quick glance
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION:
There’s a brand new widget available in Notification Center that will show you any tasks that are due today. Swipe down from the top of your screen from anywhere and see what’s on your plate today.
To turn it on, just head to Notification Center, and head to Today, then scroll down to the bottom and tap Edit. Tap on the “+” sign beside Checkmark 2, then drag/reorder its position wherever you like it.
You can now interact with a Checkmark reminder directly from the lock screen. Swipe from right-to-left to bring up the option to mark a reminder as complete. You can also mark reminders as complete when they roll down while you’re using another app, similar to how you can reply to a new iMessage when it appears.
OPTIMIZED FOR iPHONE 6 and 6 PLUS
We’ve optimized the Checkmark interface to look great on your shiny new iPhone 6 or 6 Plus. Works great on older devices as well!
iOS 8 SUPPORT
Checkmark 2 is now fully iOS 8 compatible.
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
We’ve made a bunch of changes to the iCloud sync to ensure it’s more stable and reliable. We’ve also made some other performance tweaks and minor enhancements.
You can purchase Checkmark 2 from the App Store for $2.99, a limited time discount of 70%.