Create beautiful 360º images and publish them on Google Maps. At up to 50 megapixels, these high-resolution photo spheres let you to look up, down and all around to revisit the amazing places you’ve been — and share them with anyone.
• Outdoor enthusiasts: from mountain top vistas to towering forests, Photo Sphere Camera helps you easily share 360º views of the great outdoors.
• City lovers: the energy of the streets, the soaring skyscrapers, the historic landmarks: you can capture it all with a photo sphere.
• Add your photo spheres to Google Maps to help others explore the world and make more informed travel decisions.
What's New In This Version:
• Your library is now organized into two tabs, Private and Public, making it easier to keep track of your content.
• Image quality is seeing a boost as we’ve improved blending, low–light photography, and the output resolution when shooting with an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.
• The map has been upgraded so that you can expand/contract it as needed.
You can download Photo Sphere Camera from the App Store for free.