Proclivity lets you manage your installed packages, and it allows you to install new ones. All this is performed with a beautiful and swift UI, and it’s very fast. Proclivity supports all packages that Cydia does, and it is fully integrated with all the community sources. There is also an option to add any repository which works with Cydia, and to make Cydia Store purchases.
First, we should note that Proclivity is in very early development stages -- many of the features are not available to try out yet, but include:
● Speed. We built a completely new way of handling packages which lets you install your favorite items in no time.
● Design. The design which we created for Proclivity is modern and intuitive.
● Background Refresh. Proclivity downloads new packages in the background so you never need to wait again.
● Cydia Store Support. You may install all packages which you have previously purchased in Cydia at no cost.
● Custom Sources. If the commnunity sources aren't enough for you, Proclivity supports every source that Cydia does.
● Proclivity-Load. Installing packages no longer requires you to restart SpringBoard in order to use them.
Alpharize Developments emphasizes that Proclivity is simply an addition to Cydia aimed to "build on top of it." The team wanted to improve on the design of Cydia and create a package manager that was more user friendly and easier for new users to find their way around.
We want to reiterate that only a preview of Proclivity is available for now and we suggest most users wait on a final build before trying it. You can find more information about Proclivity, along with installation instructions over here.
Be sure to follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates and more!