● Move items out of the Camera Roll without deleting them
● Sort (by name/size/date) and reorder items in the Camera Roll and other albums
● Import and sync albums _and folders_ (new in iOS 8) by copying photos directly to /var/mobile/Media/DCIM -- iTunes not required!
● Select ranges of photos by tapping with two fingers
● Select and deselect all photos in an album with one tap
● Reorder the album list and rename the Camera Roll
In order to import media, all users must do is 1) copy any folder of photos/videos to /var/mobile/Media/DCIM, 2) tap and hold the (+) button in the Photos app, and 3) choose "Import and Sync". The developer notes that that in contrast to previous versions, the Camera Roll will not be synced in Photo Organizer 8.
Photo Organizer 8 runs inside the stock Photos app, so there is no need for a separate application to manage your photos.
You can purchase Photo Organizer 8 from the BigBoss Repo for $2.99