Once released, OS X 10.10.2 will bring the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine. This will let users track file changes over time and locate lost items previously stored in iCloud Drive.
Apple also aims to resolve Wi-Fi disconnect issues with 10.10.2 and resolve issues with Spotlight that resulted in remote email content being loaded even when disabled.
Additional fixes address problems with VoiceOver, loading webpages in Safari, Bluetooth connectivity, language switching and more.
Release notes via Apple employees:
● Resolves an issue that may cause WiFi to disconnect
● Resolves an issue that may cause web pages to load slowly
● Fixes an issue that caused Spotlight to load remote email content when the preference was disabled in Mail
● Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
● Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
● Improves VoiceOver speech performance
● Resolves an issue that causes VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
● Addresses an issue that may cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
● Improves stability and security in Safari
Five days ago, Apple seeded the sixth beta of OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 to developers for download and testing. We'll let you know when any further betas or public releases are available. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.