Skype 5.10 for iPhone brings support back for Skype URIs, which enable developers to easily use Skype’s messaging and calling infrastructure to start calls and chats straight from their mobile app or mobile website, rather than building their own. As long as the Skype app is installed on an iPhone, when a user taps on a Skype name or phone number, the URI will open the Skype app to connect a call or send a message*, making it faster than ever to reach friends, family or businesses.
• Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 300 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers - No matter where you are, your friends are always available with free messaging.
• Call your world from Skype - Free voice and video calls let you talk to your heart’s content with all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favorite snaps - Take a great photo you want to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, Macs, PCs, and even TVs. Whatever your friends or family use, Skype is there. Simple.
What's New In This Version:
· Improved chat notification reliability - we are continuing to work on improving reliability but if you encounter issues please let us know by tapping your profile picture, tapping the more button and selecting send feedback
· Now save phone numbers entered into the dial pad and numbers in the recent calls list
· General Improvements
You can download Skype for iPhone from the App Store for free.
Read More [Download]