The new Apple crash reports service is now available in Xcode 6.3 beta 2. Apps that you’ve submitted with debug symbols to the App Store and to TestFlight will have their crash log data collected and aggregated into crash reports that will automatically download into Xcode. The enhanced Organizer window makes it easy to triage your crashes, jump directly to the offending code, and mark a crash as resolved.
The service that creates the crash reports does the following:
● Collects crash logs from both TestFlight and App Store builds.
● Provides the total number of unique devices where the crash occurred.
● Provides a sample set of crash logs for each crash report.
● Removes all personal user data from the crash logs.
● Creates crash reports daily.
Developers can learn more about the Crashes Organizer at the link below...