Pebble Time is 20% thinner than the original Pebble at just 9.5mm. It has an ergonomic, curved design that fits comfortably on either wrist and slides easily under dress shirts. The lens is crafted from scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass with a bezel made of stainless steel. Like Pebble's previous watches, it's water resistant.
A soft silicone band is included with each Pebble Time, but all standard 22mm watch bands will fit the watch. There's also new Pebble watch bands that include a quick-release pin, letting you swap bands in under 10 seconds.
● We're announcing a new watch called Pebble Time with a new timeline interface.
● Pebble Time features a new color e-paper display and microphone for responding to notifications.
● No compromises on what you love about Pebble: up to 7 days of battery life, water resistance and customizability.
● Pebble Time is fully compatible with all 6,500+ existing Pebble apps and watchfaces.
● Three colors available exclusively on Kickstarter. Pebble Time starts shipping in May.
● Extra special engraving for our original Kickstarter backers who support us again ♥♥♥
● Black watch case and silicone band with black PVD stainless steel bezel
● White watch case and silicone band with silver PVD stainless steel bezel
● Red watch case and silicone band with black PVD stainless steel bezel
Pricing & Availability:
You can pledge $179 to get one of the first Pebble Time smartwatches when they start shipping in May. The retail price will be $199.
Pebble Time has already far surpassed its funding goal of $500,000 with nearly $3 million already pledged.
Hit the link below for more details...