Today we’re pleased to release Skype 7.5 for Mac. This update adds 14 new languages allowing more people in different parts of the world to communicate using Skype. We also fixed a bunch of crash issues and significantly reduced CPU consumption from animated emoticons, making the app more stable and efficient.
What's New In This Version:
● Support of 14 new languages, including Hindi, Turkish, Czech, Ukrainian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Catalan, Croatian, Slovak, Vietnamese, Thai and Malay.
● Messaging - Fixed an issue causing the input field to occasionally disappear
● Messaging - Fixed an issue causing high CPU usage when animating emoticons
● Voice - Fixed an issue preventing call UI from coming up when making a call soon after signing in
● Screen Sharing - Fixed an issue causing screen flickering when the shared window is off-screen
● Application - Fixed several crash issues
● Application - Reduced instances of App Nap preventing Skype from reconnecting
You can download Skype 7.5 for Mac from the link below...