The Best Buy One Plan, an industry-first, all inclusive plan, gives customers unlimited talk, text and data, plus the hottest Sprint smartphones, for one low monthly price (excluding taxes and fees ). This plan is available exclusively at Best Buy locations nationwide beginning March 1.
“Customers told us they wanted an easier, more simplified way to get a phone. With the Best Buy One Plan, that’s exactly what we’re offering,” said Jaime Jones, president, Postpaid Consumer and General Business Sales, Sprint. “Best Buy One is the industry’s first all-inclusive plan, offering one price for unlimited talk, text and data and the phone. It’s that easy.”
Details of the Offer
Well-qualified customers can walk out of a Best Buy store with no money down and no sales tax at the time of purchase, and the option to:
● Lease an iPhone 6 16GB including unlimited talk, text and data while on the Sprint network, at $65 per month (excluding taxes and fees) for two years
● Lease Android devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy S®5 or LG G3 including unlimited talk, text and data while on the Sprint network, starting at $75 per month (excluding taxes and fees) for two years
● Additional devices are also available for lease and pricing may vary
● For an additional $10 per month, customers can choose the 12 month lease option and have the ability to upgrade every year
● Customers activating a new line of service before March 28 will also receive a $200 Best Buy gift card
The Best Buy One Plan saves customers up to $1,300 over two years versus other national carriers. “This is the least expensive option for consumers to get the latest smartphone and an all-inclusive plan to go with it,” said Scott Anderson, vice president of mobile phones at Best Buy.