From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money. You can also check your credit score for free while learning how you can improve it.
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (ipad only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts.
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture.
* Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more.
What's New In This Version:
- Setup, Edit and Manage your Bill Reminders on your Phone
- On Updates, see what Bills are due in the next 7 days with the Upcoming Bills Card.
- On Overview, see a list of Bill Reminders that were previously setup, edit existing reminders or add new reminders.
- Login, Signup, Split Transactions and Transaction Detail Page are accessible.
- On Updates, Multiple High Spending Alerts will be displayed as a single card
- Squished Bugs
You can download Mint from the App Store for free.