Vine makes video fun. You can watch, create and share short looping videos -- anytime, anywhere. Through these videos, called Vines, people have an entirely new medium to express themselves and their creativity. Vine empowers anyone to share stories with the world and is a space where people can connect, entertain and be entertained.
• Find, follow, and interact with people close to you
• Simply touch the screen to record a Vine, or import videos from your phone. Editing tools help you get your Vine just the way you want it.
• Follow channels to get hand-picked Vines in your home feed
• Explore trending tags, popular posts and editor’s picks
• And more...
What's New In This Version:
Now, when you open Vine, you’ll see that posts show up more quickly, even if you have a slower internet connection or if you’re offline, like on the subway or in airplane mode. You can see the difference in this Vine I made. (On the left, you can see a previous version of Vine and on the right, you see the latest version; in both cases, the device is offline.)
There are a few key changes we made to improve speed and make it possible to watch Vines when you don’t have an internet connection:
- We’ve done a lot of work to make sure the app starts downloading content, including your home feed, your activity notifications and Vines in Explore, before you even open it.
- We’ve also implemented network caching and introduced a new, smaller video file size that can be downloaded much faster when someone has a slower internet connection.
You can download Vine from the App Store for free.