The OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 update includes the new Photos app and improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac
With Photos you can:
● Browse your photos by time and location in Moments, Collections, and Years views.
● Navigate your library using convenient Photos, Shared, Albums, and Projects tabs
● Store all of your photos and videos in iCloud Photo Library in their original format and full resolution
● Access your photos and videos stored in iCloud Photo Library from your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iCloud.com with any web browser
● Perfect your photos with powerful and easy-to-use editing tools that optimize with a single click or slider, or allow precise adjustments with detailed controls
● Create professional-quality photo books with simplified bookmaking tools, new Apple-designed themes, and new square book formats
● Purchase prints in new square and panoramic sizes
This update also includes the following improvements:
● Adds over 300 new Emoji characters
● Adds Spotlight suggestions to Look up
● Prevents Safari from saving website favicon URLs used in Private Browsing
● Improves stability and security in Safari
● Improves Wi-Fi performance and connectivity in various usage scenarios
● Improves compatibility with captive Wi-FI networks environments
● Fixes an issues that may cause Bluetooth devices to disconnect
● Improves screen sharing reliability
For more detailed information about this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT204490
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
You can follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for more Apple news, videos, and tutorials.