Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day — session videos are just a tap away. And because the WWDC app experience now extends to Apple Watch, conference information is available right from your wrist.
• Stream or download videos from current and previous WWDC sessions.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily photos.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Passbook for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New in This Version
The WWDC app is now available for Apple Watch so you can access conference information right from your wrist. You can also add sessions to Calendar, listen to session audio after you've left the app or locked your device, give feedback on session videos directly in the Videos tab, and utilize improved accessibility.
You can download WWDC from the App Store for free.
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.