Today we launched an update to our iPhone dock. It's wider to fit a bigger generation of phones, ships with an Apple-certified Lightning connector (that you can assemble in seconds with the new tool-free back plate), and we've added some new lateral supports for added stability.
Here's a look at some of it's features.
● Wider. We've lengthened ElevationDock 3 to comfortably fit the 6+ for virtually all cases - you can flip or remove the backpad for thicker ones. We kept the sides to make lining up and docking your iPhone as fast as possible.
● Fast, one-handed undocking. ElevationDock 3's weight, plus the NanoPad underside (which locks to your desk via air vacuums) keeps your dock planted and makes undocking a breeze.
● Better lateral support. We've added silicone bumpers to better support your iPhone when docked. They can be flipped over for thicker cases.
● Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector. ElevationDock 3 ships with an official Apple Lightning connector for dependability and a lot of value.
● Precision. ElevationDock is 4-axis CNC machined on all surfaces from solid aircraft-grade aluminum. This expensive process allows for an exceptional level of precision, simplifies the design, makes it seamless, and gives finish is without equal.
● Manufactured without compromise. The video shows a little of what goes into making our original ElevationDock. And little has changed with our latest version.
● Gorgeous finishes. Every dock receives a 20-step anodized finishing process. Our special glass bead blasted Docks matches Apple's premium finish the apply to iMacs and Macbooks. MatteBlack reflects little light for a murdered-out appearance that's beautiful on a desk (and will show fingerprints from greasy hands). And our new bright polished red and cerulean blue finishes look absolutely stunning.
You can purchase the Elevation Dock 3 from the link below for $89.
Read More [via MacRumors]