The Google Maps app for iPhone and iPad makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
What's New In This Version:
• Send places you search for on Google Maps desktop to your mobile device (Notifications must be enabled)
• Add/edit business hours for places
• View your reviews and photos from “Your places” profile
• Bug fixes
To utilize the new feature, make sure you enable notifications from within the Google Maps app settings and then turn on the 'Sent from desktop maps' option.
You can download Google Maps from the App Store for free.