TaiG Jailbreak Tool V2.1.3 fixes the issue of getting stuck at 20% while jailbreaking, integrates the latest Cydia 1.1.18 and UIKitTools 22.214.171.124, and fixes the icon missing issue.
The new 2.1.3 version of the utility can be downloaded from here.
Here's the official changelog...
TaiG 2.1.3 Changelog:
● Fix the issue of getting stuck at 20% while jailbreaking.
● Update the latest Cydia 1.1.18 and UIKitTools 126.96.36.199; fix the issue of icon missing after jailbreak.
● Fix long startup time of iPhone 4s after jailbreak.
● Fix the issue that TaiG Jailbreak Tool doesn't work on the virtual machine.
You can find instructions on how to jailbreak your device in the tutorials linked below. At this point in time, the jailbreak utility has only been released for Windows.
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.3]
● How to Jailbreak Your iPad Air 2, Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.3]
● How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 5G Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.3]
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.