Google Releases 'Ivy' Experimental Big Number Calculator for iOS

Google Releases 'Ivy' Experimental Big Number Calculator for iOS

Posted by · 12819 views · Translate
Google has released 'Ivy', an experimental big number calculator for iOS.

It uses exact rational arithmetic so it can handle arbitrary precision. Values may be input as integers, rationals, or floating point values.

FEATURES:
• Arbitrary floating point formatting
• Exact rational arithmetic
• Big number logarithm
• Trigonometric functions

You can download Ivy from the App Store for free.

Read More


Google Releases 'Ivy' Experimental Big Number Calculator for iOS
Jonathan Ive - July 10, 2015 at 9:44pm
LOL. Like any average apple user will know what is floating point arithmetic is or what are the trigonometric functions. So that would comprise what 98 percent of Americans? The rest 2 percent who are the actual smart ones will be busy with their life as inventors, scientists, professors, etc., and would hardly have time to play with a stupid app. The average American will only use it for taking couple of dumb selfies, text people and play fruit ninja.
Professor Apple - July 11, 2015 at 12:32am
Should I save you a seat at the 98%?
Great - July 11, 2015 at 1:33am
The world isn't just made up of America. The average Chinese and Indians will use this app regularly. Their kids will use this in school along with their ability to do higher level mental calculations.
Recent