Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote you can seize that moment of inspiration, take your class notes, or track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you on all your devices.
What's New In This Version:
- Say good-bye to OneNote for iPad! Like IKEA hex keys, OneNote for iOS is now Universal. n.b. to save on localisation related expenses, all future release notes will be pictorial.
- Was finding the OneNote icon on your home screen just too much work? One of the six people who remember there's a "Today" tab in the Notification Centre? Good news! Available today on iPad is our Today Widget. Create new notes, start a list, and access your most recent notes straight from the Notification Centre.
- Find your most recently edited notes with our recently added "Recent Notes" view in the recently combined iPhone and iPad apps. Recent.
- Ants objected to the removal of our tiny checkboxes. To appease them, we have added ant-sized Page Previews to iPad. Humans may also find them useful for differentiating between pages.
- Fixed: The lens cap was left on when using the Document/Whiteboard camera. We removed and then subsequently lost it, so it won't be making a reappearance.
You can download Microsoft OneNote from the App Store for free.