Apple Watch Beats iPhone, iPad in Early Customer Satisfaction [Chart]

Apple Watch Beats iPhone, iPad in Early Customer Satisfaction [Chart]

Posted by · 9314 views · Translate
The Apple Watch is performing extremely well when it comes to customer satisfaction, according to a survey from Tech.pinions and wristly.

Barely three months after launch, v1.0 of the Apple Watch has reached an amazingly high level of customer satisfaction from the 800+ respondents in our panel. Specifically, while 31% of our panelists are “somewhat” satisfied with the Watch, an astounding 66% are already “very satisfied / delighted” by it. Summing these two figures yields an Overall Customer Satisfaction rating of 97%, which is an indicator that should vindicate many of the people involved in the creation of this new product.

Comparing these results to research on the first generation iPhone and iPad, wristly found that the 97% overall customer satisfaction rate was higher than the 92% obtained by the first iPhone and 91% by the first iPad.

"Only time will tell if the sales results also play out accordingly, but for now this is a very strong early indicator of Apple’s product execution for its first wearable product."

A majority wristly's panel is comprised of non-tech users. Here's the breakdown: Media/Investor (4%), App Builders (9%), Tech Insiders (34%), and Non Tech Users (53%). Notably, the Non Tech Users were far more happy with the Apple Watch (73%) than Tech Insiders (63%) or App Builders (43%).

Check out the charts below for more details or hit the link for the full report...

Read More [via Tech.pinions]


Apple Watch Beats iPhone, iPad in Early Customer Satisfaction [Chart]

Apple Watch Beats iPhone, iPad in Early Customer Satisfaction [Chart]

Apple Watch Beats iPhone, iPad in Early Customer Satisfaction [Chart]

Apple Watch Beats iPhone, iPad in Early Customer Satisfaction [Chart]
jcc1 - July 20, 2015 at 5:19pm
Bunch of malarkey.
Flozz - July 21, 2015 at 2:58am
Bunch of buthurt.
Great - July 20, 2015 at 4:06pm
Hmm, or chances are you would have returned the watch.
Recent