This release includes improvements and fixes to Apple Music.
● Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
● Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
● Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren't any playlists to choose from
● Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other decides
● Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
● Fixes and issue where tapping Love doesn't work as expected while listening to Beats 1
If you currently are jailbroken or plan to jailbreak your device, we strongly recommend holding off on this update. If you don't care for a jailbreak, you can get iOS 8.4.1 by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update, on your iOS device.
We will be posted direct firmware download links shortly. Stay tuned!
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.