Pinterest is a visual bookmarking tool that helps you discover and save creative ideas. Use Pinterest to make meals, plan travel, do home improvement projects and more.
With Pinterest you can:
• Plan a project: Home remodels, garden redesigns and other DIYs
• Get creative ideas: Recipes to cook, articles to read, gifts to buy and ways to save money
• Explore a hobby: From comic art and camping, to woodworking and weaving
• Save travel inspiration: Outdoor adventures, family fun, road trips and more
• Find your style: Fashion, home decor, grooming tips and beauty inspiration
• Pin from your mobile browser: Save good things you find around the web
What's New In This Version:
● Link straight to Pinterest
Now if you tap a Pinterest link anywhere on your iPhone (say, a Pin link someone texted you), we'll take you straight to the Pinterest app so you don’t have to deal with any redirects or pop-ups.
● Press to preview
If you have a new iPhone with 3D Touch, you can press and hold the Pinterest app icon from your iPhone's home screen to quickly search for Pins, create a board or see what’s popular on Pinterest. Once you’re in the app, you can press any Pin to get a bigger preview and quickly Pin, like or send. Press the board name to get a preview of the board it came from.
● Search Pinterest from your home screen
As you view Pins, Pinners and boards, you’ll be able to search for them later right from your iPhone or iPad’s search screen. If you’re planning a Halloween costume and know you’ve seen good ideas on Pinterest, search “costume” and we’ll show you search results right on your phone.
You can download Pinterest from the App Store for free.