Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote you can seize that moment of inspiration, take your class notes, or track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you on all your devices.
What's New In This Version:
● Support for Pencil by Fifty Three - Inherently familiar, decidedly unique. Our support for Pencil by FiftyThree on iPad brings the power and precision of its eponymous analogue counterpart to OneNote's unapologetically digital canvas.
● Keyboard Shortcuts on iPad - Familiar. Comfortable, and accurate. From the very beginning, OneNote was designed to be remarkably simple to use. We've taken that obsession and simplified essential components to create the most efficient design possible. To experience these yourself, just connect a keyboard and type '⌘'
● Insert files from OneDrive for Business (Work/School) into your OneNote pages with the OneDrive app.
● Page List scroll-able past last page - You might have noticed that you can keep scrolling to infinity below your list of pages. While it might be fun, it's not functional.
● Zoom on camera - We reworked the document/whiteboard camera view and forgot to put the zoom back in.
● Share Extension issue with Split View on iPad - We made some improvements to our share extension so that it gets updated as soon as you add a section so that you see it when you share from other apps.
You can download Microsoft OneNote from the App Store for free.