With a streamlined design and intuitive editing features, iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, and create beautiful movies that you can edit at resolutions up to 4K. You can even start editing movies on an iPhone or iPad, and finish them on a Mac. And when your movie is ready for its big premiere, you can enjoy it on all your devices in iMovie Theater.
What's New In This Version:
• Create and share movies at stunning 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) on compatible Mac computers (1)
• Create and share movies with 1080p HD video at 60 frames per second for smoother, more true-to-life action
• Import movies and trailers from iMovie for iOS (version 2.2 and later), so you can start editing on an iOS device and finish on your Mac
• Redesigned Media view lets you see more of your library while browsing videos and photos
• Projects view makes it easy to find and open your movies and trailers
• Tabs in the Browser give you faster access to titles, backgrounds, transitions, and music while editing a movie
• Option to hide Browser while editing a movie
• 10 additional video filters from iMovie for iOS
• View pixel-for-pixel 4K video while editing a movie on iMac with Retina 5K display
**4K export requires a Mac from 2011 or later with at least 4 GB RAM. Full-resolution 4K playback is supported on iMac with Retina display and Mac Pro (2013 or later) when connected to a 4K display.
You can purchase iMovie from the App Store for $14.99.